12 November 2011

Sleeeeep




I reached for sleep 
and drew it round me 
like a blanket 
muffling pain 
and thought together 
in the merciful dark 
--Mary Stewart 
English novelist,
The Hollow Hills, 1973 

 ~~~~~


The bed is 
a bundle of 
paradoxes:  
we go to it 
with reluctance, 
yet we quit it 
with regret; 
we make up 
our minds 
every night 
to leave it early, 
but we make up 
our bodies 
every morning 
to keep it late.  
~Charles Caleb Colton




just a couple of thoughts
on sleep .... 
its been a 
very busy week
for me
and it seems 
all i want to do
is crawl into bed
every time i see it.....

ohh, it looks like
i just did!!!



1 comment:

  1. I am pleased that you posted this series of photos only because it goes to show the world the beauty that a full figured mature lady can have. I liken your body to that of my own wife.

    ReplyDelete