14 November 2011

The Writer

For those of you
getting to know me,
I like words almost as much
as I like pictures.
I enjoy writing,
and woke up with this little
story in mind early Saturday morning.
Hope you enjoy!  ~Gal

He eased his hip onto the bed, and took my hand in his, kissing the palm.  The feeling I had when we first me of wanting to sink my teeth into him roared into a flame of desire, and a little sigh escaped my lips.  "Does that mean you wanted to see me, too?" he asked in his deep timbred voice.  A small "yes" squeaked out of me as I nodded in the semi-darkness.  

He was so casual as he sloughed out of his T-shirt; I couldn't take my eyes off him as he revealed his muscled chest.  He tossed the T-shirt on the floor and gathered me in his arms.  My own wrapped around him as he kissed the top of my head.  My face turned upward and he kissed my lips softly, and whispered "Are you sure?" I kissed him deeply, letting him know I was very sure.  What started as tender love making turned .... 

into heated flames as we kissed and caressed.  He gently worked his magic on me.  There wasn't anything rough or mean in his ways, but intense desire that increased our rhythms as he plunged himself deeper into me with every stroke.  My senses were alive, and I wanted to remember each moment as it happened, as I felt it, but each moment was lost as new sensation arrived.  He knew how to please a woman, and get his own pleasures at the same time.  Closer to the edge of an orgasm, he would pull back, stop moving, kiss me softly and whisper "Not yet."  His hand stroked my arm, my hip, down my thigh.  

Just when I thought the moment had passed, he would pick up the rhythm again, his fingers tickling the inside of my arm, across my breasts, teasing my nipples to hardness again, just as he began to move deep inside me; faster and harder he plunged into me.  My legs wrapped around his hips to pull him deeper, my fingers raked down his back as I panted, needing release.  I heard him growl as he pushed deeper, again and again.  When I felt him tense up, I shuddered, letting the waves of my own orgasm wash over me, my muscles clenching tightly around him.  He threw his head back in one final thrust and I felt the throbbing rush of him deep inside, and let out a soft moan of pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a wonderful love story. You, in words, created this beautiful sex act into a work of art. It would be my wish for you that this was based on a real experience. You are so deserving. In my minds eye as I read this story I tried to imagine what it was like of you as the recipient of this wonderful experience. Of course as a man I really can't imagine that. Only what you lover must have felt.

    ReplyDelete