24 November 2011

KIss This!

"If a man 
is pictured 
chopping off 
a woman's breast, 
it only gets a R rating, 
but if, God forbid, 
a man is pictured 
kissing a woman's breast, 
it gets an X rating. 
Why is violence 
more acceptable 
than tenderness?" 
~Sally Struthers

2 comments:

  1. I was going to comment on kissing your beautiful breast but after reading the quote from Sally Struthers I felt compelled to go in another direction.
    I ask myself this same question. When I see a TV show depicting a mystery, especially a murder mystery I wonder why it's ok to show the graffic images of the victim but is a woman's breast happens to pop out of her costume the county comes unhinged. It then becomes fodder for the censors. WTF is that all about?
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had to think about this for a bit. Oppression, mutilation, hate and death have always been to the benefit of the greedy whereas caring, affection, kindness and love are not.
    John

    ReplyDelete