Just doing a little
"before the holidays"
cleaning
organizing files
and sweeping out
the clutter.
i found these
that i haven't
posted before
and thought i'd
toss them up
they're just a few
of the leftovers
“Leftovers in their
less visible form
are called memories.
Stored in the
refrigerator of the
mind and the
cupboard of the heart.”
~Thomas Fuller
~Thomas Fuller
it was a beautiful
day here in the
Valley of the Sun
and I napped....
errr...
read.....
in my lounge chair
for a couple hours
and managed to
get some faint tan lines :)
The first photo here tells me that you have a very beautiful figure. You should feel no shame in displaying it as you have here. I suspect that you are probably what one would refer to as a "mature model". I don't really know what difference it makes but I guess sadly to some it does.
ReplyDelete*chuckles* "Mature Model" would fit the bill! And even though i've always felt older than my chronological age ... i think i'm finally catching up to who i truly am --- 52 years young and enjoying life!
ReplyDelete