21 August 2013

The V




Early Sunday morning,
the sun wasn't even
peeking out yet,

this little night light
happened to be on
and i wondered,
"Can i get a pic
out of this?"

seems as if i can!











i call this picture
an accident 
waiting to happen!
sometimes with 
a self timer
its snaps when i'm not
expecting it to.... 
and i happened to be 
dashing right in front 
of the lens! 
*giggling*
wasn't sure if i felt 
i should share....
but why not? 
i'm here among
friends, right?

7 comments:

  1. Cool effect!
    Sometimes accidental photos can give the most beautiful art!
    :-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nadja -- that's so true! :) I think that's what photography does to those of us who shoot -- we continually strive for that unexpected ;) HUGS!

      Delete
  2. Oh! I forgot, the other one is pretty cool, too!
    Or, rather, pretty warm!
    :-))
    Beautiful light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what Nadja says. Twice. But let me also add a little lyric as comment...

    This little light of mine,
    I'm going to let it shine.

    There are times I'm tempted to set up the tripod and see just what I can capture with l-o-n-g exposure and starlight.

    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J: I've seen some amazing long exposure shots ... you should try it! would love to see them :) ~Gal

      Delete
  4. I think you should throw caution to the wind more often. Hell I'd do it but I just gotta get the courage to take my clothes off in front of the camera. Oh but you wait you'll see more of me then anyone really needs to. Kinda scary if you think about it. You know Gal we love seeing you, dressed or undressed. All though my fantasies have you undress. Love your work darlin!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K -- it was scary for me too at first! My old pix ... someday, i'll post a few. i was so shy, lol. But thanks -- really appreciate your kind words :) HUGGGGS! ~Lin

      Delete