14 August 2013

Mirrors

“Look in the mirror. 
What you see there is what you get from others. 
When you smile, smile comes back to you. 
When you get angry, anger comes back to you. 
When you love, love comes back to you.
When you hate, hatred comes back to you.
That's very simple. 
You can make your life however you like by how you behave.”
-Hiroko Sakai

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture un the miror....
    Like the "voyeur" I'm....
    Kisses.....

    leviolondingres@hotmail,fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes one feel as if you're peeking at a private moment.....
      thank you :) ~Gal

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful effect. I like this a lot. It's like a dream scape. You see it but is it really there.

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These mirrors have been on this wall since I lived in this room when I was a little girl... Its funny how we go back and we're young once more... if only in our mind! hehehe Thanks Charlie :) :) HUGS

      Delete