-♥-♥-♥- "because a little overexposure never hurts" -♥-♥-♥-
Good light experiments! The light makes your shapes come out very beautiful, it emphasises them and makes you look like a statue. I also love the compositions, especially the second one, great pose as well.Greetings!XXX
Thanks Nadja! Always appreciate your comments!! xox
I like what your statement here. It's too bad we can't all always remember that.Charlie
I know that we should always strive to improve ourselves. Where we got the idea that we need to be perfect.... because we can't be! Thanks Charlie!
It's photos like these that I most admire. They are to me a snap shot of what the natural woman looks like. Post on lovely lady.Charlie (again)
Thanks Charlie... I might take breaks now and again, but yeah, can't stop posting! :) xox
Good light experiments! The light makes your shapes come out very beautiful, it emphasises them and makes you look like a statue.
ReplyDeleteI also love the compositions, especially the second one, great pose as well.
Greetings!
XXX
Thanks Nadja! Always appreciate your comments!! xox
DeleteI like what your statement here. It's too bad we can't all always remember that.
ReplyDeleteCharlie
I know that we should always strive to improve ourselves. Where we got the idea that we need to be perfect.... because we can't be! Thanks Charlie!
DeleteIt's photos like these that I most admire. They are to me a snap shot of what the natural woman looks like. Post on lovely lady.
ReplyDeleteCharlie (again)
Thanks Charlie... I might take breaks now and again, but yeah, can't stop posting! :) xox
Delete