I always thought of myself as a John Wayne Rock Hudson combination, only without the gay part. Although I am sure I'm more of a captain kangaroo lookin guy. We are what we are and I am sure you have a lot of fans that think you are just the most beautiful woman. I think that you are. Now picture in your head a naked captain kangaroo and I post one of me, we could be brothers.
John Wayne and Rock Hudson... ohh my! love them both! But I also was a faithful Capt Kangaroo fan as well! So I'm picturing him naked.... and waiting for your pic to prove it! *giggles* :)
Charlie! I bet you were a good lookin' version of Sonny Bono! Not only do I know who he is, I used to watch him and Cher in their variety show-- and loved it! Thank you, you're beautiful too, my friend! HUGS
I particulary love the second one...
ReplyDeleteDelicious....
leviolondingres@hotmail,fr
Thank you!
DeleteI always thought of myself as a John Wayne Rock Hudson combination, only without the gay part. Although I am sure I'm more of a captain kangaroo lookin guy. We are what we are and I am sure you have a lot of fans that think you are just the most beautiful woman. I think that you are. Now picture in your head a naked captain kangaroo and I post one of me, we could be brothers.
ReplyDeleteJohn Wayne and Rock Hudson... ohh my! love them both! But I also was a faithful Capt Kangaroo fan as well! So I'm picturing him naked.... and waiting for your pic to prove it! *giggles* :)
DeleteI love what Kenneth said. Back in the day some thought I looked like Sonnny Bono. (if you know who he was your dating yourself)
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful because of who you are.
Charlie
Charlie! I bet you were a good lookin' version of Sonny Bono! Not only do I know who he is, I used to watch him and Cher in their variety show-- and loved it! Thank you, you're beautiful too, my friend! HUGS
Delete