“Mirror, mirror, here I stand.
Who is the fairest in the land?”
-Wilhelm Grimm, Grimm's Fairy Tales
Good morning!
So glad you stopped by
i am spending a few days
out of town
but couldn't resist
adding a post :)
*note to self, a photo editing
program is needed on the netbook!
Whether is be your reflection or yourself, I've not seen a more beautiful Lady!!!! Mr. Phx.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mr.Phx! :) ~Gal
DeleteSuper cool photo!
ReplyDeleteXXX
Thanks, Nadja! :D xox
DeleteThis is really a sexy pose Gal...now what did I do with my big bottle of lotion?? :)
ReplyDeleteMr K, I'm quite sure you know that its sitting ... right ... over.. there... where you left it! *laughs*
DeleteVery sexy. I love these mirror images. You poses are always flattering to you.
ReplyDeleteCharlie
Thanks Charlie! I'm not sure -- no, I'm positive I wouldn't post something I thought was unflattering! Altho there are times when I'm not so thrilled with a shot, but folks here like it just the same. Maybe I'm becoming more accepting in my old age! hehehehe
ReplyDelete