-♥-♥-♥- "because a little overexposure never hurts" -♥-♥-♥-
18 August 2013
Breasts
"There are many
good inventions
on earth,
some useful,
some pleasing:
for their sake,
the earth is
to be loved.
And there is
such a variety of
well-invented
things that the
earth is like
the breasts
of a woman:
useful as well
as pleasing.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra
Thank you, Charlie, for your kind words as always! (I can't hardly wear them any other way, can i?? Altho, as I get older, and gravity takes its toll, perhaps I could throw them over one shoulder.... naw, that's not a good look for me! hahah) ~Gal
Nice breast and i love the whole body....
ReplyDeleteHow soft.... How sweet... How fun and pleasures !
leviolondingres@hotmail.fr
Thank you kindly! ~Gal
DeleteGoodness be. I love fur.
ReplyDelete*laughs* well... good.... mink? ermine? fox? ;)
DeleteVery nice Lin. How soft you look.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Dan! Good to hear from you again :)
DeleteI have long known of your beautiful breasts. You wear them very well. Thanks for sharing them with us your ardent admirers.
ReplyDeleteCharlie
Thank you, Charlie, for your kind words as always! (I can't hardly wear them any other way, can i?? Altho, as I get older, and gravity takes its toll, perhaps I could throw them over one shoulder.... naw, that's not a good look for me! hahah) ~Gal
Delete