Ohh. Emm. Gee. All tuckered out.
Hello, and yes, it's about time I got
something posted! It's been a really rough
two+ weeks. So many changes with my
work status. They changed my hours.
For 8 years, I've worked the 6-3pm shift.
They moved me to 7-4pm.
It's only an hour. But it's making a huge
change in my life! And I'm having a hard time
keeping up. Literally up! I'm ready for sleep by
7pm - I now force myself to stay awake until 8:30
so that I'm not awake at 4am, pacing floors. lol
~~~~~> It's hell getting old! <~~~~~
My toe/foot is healing nicely, but taking it's sweet time.
With the swelling down, I can get into a shoe without
much discomfort, and while I hobble just a bit if I've
been sitting down for a while, once I get moving,
I'm good to go!
Thanks for thinking of me and stopping by!

I stop by often. Even when there's no new content it's alright. You're my friend. It's like poking my head in the kitchen door, as friends do, to see how you are. Surely there are others. Hugs, eh.
ReplyDeleteThanks, John! That's the sweetest thought! Reminds me of days gone by where neighbors peeked in - that must have been before they spent $$ building fences for privacy! hugs right back at ya! ~~ Gal
Delete