18 October 2017
Battles
Night is the
wonderful opportunity
to take rest,
to forgive,
to smile,
to get ready
for all the battles
you have to fight tomorrow.
Here it is, evening time:
the sun sets earlier every day.
And I know there are battles
I will have to fight again tomorrow.
Work has become very unpleasant
on days when I have to work with
my associate who I refer to as Elvis.
Every Monday when I return after
a weekend off, there's no telling
what he's done to create another bad situation.
This week was no different.
Eight work hours never dragged on soooo long.
Thank goodness for a 4-day weekend coming up!
More when I return. Happy weekend, my friend!
Labels:
backyard,
bbw,
black and white,
doorway,
full figure,
mature
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Methinks the Warrior Maiden must have a spear and shield close at hand.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to see about finding those -- with Halloween here, I should be able to find something! heheheh
DeleteGreat casual shot Gal. Love the pose.
ReplyDeleteThanks Charlie!
Delete