11 December 2018

Silly, Tired, Gal

















Busy days makes for one tired Gal!

being tired means doing things

on "auto pilot" rather than thinking

things through.  Tonight was one of those.

Using my garage door opener, I opened

the garage door to pull in the recycle bin

then pushed the button for the door to close

and stepped inside.  But why? I thought

is the garage door still running??

I stepped into the garage and here the door is

wide open.  So I pressed the button and

watched the door come 3/4 down, stop and

then run itself back up again.  Mind you,

normally I would be checking things out

but my mind is tired with a capital T!

So I pressed the button twice more,

and yes, watched the door go down,

then back up without closing.

Turns out, the small piece of rope

that I use if the power goes out

was getting in the way of the signal

causing the door to reopen to prevent

something being caught under the door.

Silly me!!  and thank goodness it wasn't broken!

No comments:

Post a Comment