15 December 2018

Time to Refocus

I have been doing this blog

for over 7 years now

this from one of my first posts.

and while there are a select few folk

I could count on one hand

who do more than just

ogle photos ....

There's too much time and effort

that goes into making a good photo

and even more heart and soul

that gets put to page.

The number of "hits" from people

looking at my blog barely justifies

the time and energy I put into this.

I started this because I wanted to be able

to share a bit of me;

what I've come to realize is that I also hoped

that it would create some dialog ... and it hasn't.

Maybe it's time to refocus.


1 comment:

  1. Is it 7 years? Really? Seems like almost a lifetime ago. I like the gentle beauty the blog has depicted; and admire the loving effort you've put into it.

    ReplyDelete