morning to check my flowers,
hoping they weren't too cold
in the night air ........
..... Of course
I had to snap
a few pictures
..... for you :)
My series of pix this week are for and about
unrequited love - that love you have for
someone who can't return it back to you.
Think back to high school crushes,
a college friend you loved but never dated.
Me, I fell in love with my best friend.
But it wasn't meant to be.
and it still hurts.
My series of pix this week are for and about
unrequited love - that love you have for
someone who can't return it back to you.
Think back to high school crushes,
a college friend you loved but never dated.
Me, I fell in love with my best friend.
But it wasn't meant to be.
and it still hurts.
No comments:
Post a Comment