Waiting for Santa.........
I've been a very good girl.....
I hope Santa brings me
something good ;)
It isn't Christmas
unless I don my
cute lil Santa skirt
....
snap a few pix
....
and generally
go all out
with some
good food and
a glass of wine
(or three!)
I would love to be your Santa ;) lol
ReplyDeleteBut a Santa with some bad ideas if you're waiting him like that ... and this gorgeous bum :p
xo Marco
If you're going to be my Santa... don't forget your bag of toys! hehehe Thanks Marco :) ~Gal
DeleteOkay I will not forget them (I like to play with them :p)
DeleteBut what kind of toys have you asked to Santa ??
And have you been kind for having a bag of toys ? ;-)
xo Marco
would love that for any day not just christmaas, wonderful, thanks P
ReplyDeleteThank you :) ~Gal
DeleteThis is much better than milk and cookies under the Christmas Tree I tells ya...............;)
ReplyDelete