Photographs like this are my most favored of photos posted by you. Mostly because of the black and white. But also because they feature a beautifully maturing Woman. I think that more mature women are at the peak of their beauty but still more heights to gain. In other words, never give up what your doing so beautifully. Charlie
I can never say often enough how much I like the B&W stuff. So I keep doing it. I know it's not everyone's fav, but that's ok. I am the artist, and I control content! thanks, Charlie, I hope I can keep doing it for a long time!
Photographs like this are my most favored of photos posted by you. Mostly because of the black and white. But also because they feature a beautifully maturing Woman. I think that more mature women are at the peak of their beauty but still more heights to gain. In other words, never give up what your doing so beautifully.
ReplyDeleteCharlie
I can never say often enough how much I like the B&W stuff. So I keep doing it. I know it's not everyone's fav, but that's ok. I am the artist, and I control content! thanks, Charlie, I hope I can keep doing it for a long time!
ReplyDelete