29 January 2018

Dark Side



"Dark Side of the Moon"

is the phrase that has been with me all day.

I awakened in the middle of a dream last night

where someone was randomly slashing throats

of women with my first name.  I was in a panic

and even though awake, convinced it was real

and found myself throwing things into a bag

to escape .... to where at 2am on a Sunday night?

*shaking my head*  It was intense and the only

way I could go back to sleep was by remembering

that my first name isn't listed in the phone book.

lol  Not many use one of those any more!

Whatever I ate for dinner? is no longer on my list!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think a lot of the collective unconscious works its way into our dreams more than we like. Good luck figuring out what to eat to stop that!!! - KT

    ReplyDelete