Be Bold
Be brave enough to be your true self!
Just a quick selfie on a dreary day -
no sun, a little rain
and wind bringing in cold temps!
I was surprised when I opened this shot --
and know that I couldn't duplicate it if I tried!
Work life has been pleasantly slowing down -
not yet a crawl, but at the end of this past week,
I'm finally seeing daylight!
My son came over to help replace a shutoff valve
so the dishwasher could be installed -- and I'm such
a lucky mom, he installed it and I didn't have to wait!
I cooked him dinner, we had a nice visit, and I sent
him on his way, tucking a little extra cash in his pocket!

You are looking very beautiful as always. Being able to catch that look on your face in one mirror and your other in the other mirror? Perfect timing. :) The smile of surprise is the best part. Thank you! -KT
ReplyDelete