24 August 2015

Snapshot





 “Beauty can be seen 

in all things, 

seeing and composing the beauty 

is what separates the snapshot 

from the photograph.

 – Matt Hardy












It's been a crazy week or so -
lots of work time,
gym time,
and home time.
Seems like there's never enough time
to do the things that fulfill my need
for creativity.
I keep telling myself that things have
got to change - but how do you find
time for that?  We had a week or so
of temps over 110 - hopefully the
last of the season.  When the weather
changes, more things can happen in
the outdoors, and people will stop being
so short tempered.  (that means me. haha)

I have been having dreams - last night
it was about being in a courtyard full
of flowers, with lots of butterflies around
and I was trying to photograph them.
But Sadie kept chasing them away.
I wonder if that's a metaphor for
how things are going these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment