26 August 2015

Just for Laughs

Ok.  I'm a blonde.
I can admit it!

The other day, I was on the phone with my mother while driving home from work.

When I pulled into my driveway, shut the car off, I hear this music.... 80's rock ...

Sammy Hagar's song "Heavy Metal" ....  I laugh and tell Mom "I think my kid

is having a party, I can hear rock music!"

I walk into the house, and ask who's got the music going.  My kid looks into the garage,

and says "It's not me!"  We both stand and listen for a minute, now we both hear it ....

Hmmmmmm..... that's odd.

I turn and realize it's coming from my gym bag!

Somehow my MP3 player must have bumped into the ON position ---

I could only hear it when things were quiet :)

Yep.
I'mma blonde :)


PS  I had to look it up.  The "Heavy Metal" song I like listening to was from a movie of the same title, a 1981 Canadian adult animated anthology science fiction fantasy film adapted from Heavy Metal magazine and original stories in the same spirit. Like the magazine, the film features a great deal of graphic violence, sexuality, and nudity.   --according to Wikipedia. :)

( You can listen to a version here  )


No comments:

Post a Comment