17 April 2013

Self Reflection



Late afternoon,

breezy warm day,

my week's been

on the rough side.

so a few moments

of creativity with

my camera

helps me gain

my  self focus again.





"Women need

real moments

of solitude

and self reflection

to balance out

how much of

ourselves

we give away.

-Barbara De Angelis



2 comments:

  1. Any time I see photos such as this of you my first thoughts are I sure wish I had a outdoor area such as this private enough for this kind of photos.
    They are always a welcome site for me.
    Charie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure how "private" my yard is, but if the neighbors are nosy enough... they may get an eyeful! ;) I keep wishing for more time/spaces out in the open to do more! Maybe I just need a little more gumption and a lot less caring if others think ill of me when I'm out shooting. hehehe :) Appreciate your comments! ~Lin

      Delete