Up with the dawn
spur of the moment
dash to the car
drive to the mountain
just to see the sun rise
No people, just the desert
waking up
the air so still and quiet
you can hear a bird's
wing flap as it flits
from cactus to cactus
I believe I confused the
camera focus when I
slid into view...
There is an exhilaration of sorts
along with a crazy fear of
getting undressed in a public place
in order to take a picture.
(I didn't think this one through very well. Forgot my tripod, so I was stuck with finding a place to set my camera. Sorry about the sox, but finding a cactus thorn in my bare feet while naked in public didn't sound like it would go very well at all. Hope you liked these in spite of the lack of planning on my part! ~Gal)
I always look forward to seeing what ever you come up with and it is always wonderful.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful. A gorgeous view. The back ground and setting ain't bad either. ;)
Thank you, my friend, for all your kind words! It was ... an invigorating morning! *winks* ~Gal
ReplyDelete