Due to Technical Difficulties,
I am off the internet for a few days
trying to get a replacement modem.
Mine seems to have 'fried' with a
lightning strike in a storm Saturday night.
Apparently the only type of
modem/router that will work with
my service (CenturyLink)
is one of their modems.
Offices are closed til Monday,
they'll ship one to me, should be
here by Weds. With Luck.
Have you ever noticed that funky things happen
in relation to the amount of things you want to
get done, or how much anticipation you've had
for a certain time period?
I've spent the past 24 hours dealing with storms
and stores and phone calls, and not the things
I had wanted to do. Lucky Me!
Thank you for your understanding :)
Sorry to hear that your having router problems. I went through that some time ago. The one I have now seems fine.
ReplyDeleteNow get back to shooting wonderful photos. lol
Vacation is over, modem arrived and is installed. It's SO good to be back online again. More photos this weekend :) :)
Delete