Accomplishing the impossible means only that
the boss will add it to your regular duties. ~Doug Larson
It's bedtime .... and this weekend, I worked 19 out of 36 hours on a special project. Which is why I chuckled when I read the quote by Doug Larson. Some things are just too true these days. And while its always nice to be recognized for what you do or know, it can also come back and bite you later!! Even though work is a necessity for most of us, Lee Iacocca once said: "What is it that you like doing? If you don't like it, get out of it, because you'll be lousy at it." With that in mind, I like my job 95% of the time. That other 5% though..... *grrr*grumble*grrr*cuss*grrrrr*
Sleep well, dream better, readers :)
Tired and weary, huh? It shows. I hope the morning saw you whole again.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment! Yes, a good night's rest and all is right with the world again. :) ~Gal
ReplyDelete