20 June 2018
Silly Things
May you find
the balance of life,
time for work
but also time for play.
Too much of one thing
ends up creating stress
that no one needs in their life."
-Catherine Pulsifer
Hello, My Friend!
Yes, I'm still here, and yes, still overly busy
with work and dealing the stuff we call life.
And in my usual weirdness, as I'm creating
this post, I'm also usually busy googling
things - because one thing leads to another!
Am I addicted?
not like I used to be, but I still find myself
looking up things I never thought to look up!
Today I was looking for a quote about being tired.
I just got done with another 11-day stretch of work
and only have today off. So after my shower,
I slipped out to watch the sun set. Always gorgeous
here in the Valley of the Sun!
But what I found amazing? Is a photo of a woman's
bedroom where she had decorated the area above
her bed by hanging hats on the wall.
For years I have hung all my hats on display
(and thought I was nuts for doing so!)
But if you Google "Hats on bedroom wall" .....
I. Am. Not. The. Only. One! ! !
lmao. The silly things I find on Google!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment