28 May 2016
Cosmic Forces
Black and white has always
been something to be
fascinated by -
and work with.
The prints on the wall
are my latest addition.
It's Saturday, and cosmic
forces seem to be coming
and going all day. I was
up early and got a lot of
chores done, prepping for a long work week.
But after, I was heading in to Home Depot
to do some shopping for some industrial pipe
to make a bookshelf in the spare bedroom; I
took out my glasses and *snap* one of
the arms broke off. --sigh-- I looked up
and headed over to an eyeglass repair shop.
Sadly, their hours are 10-2pm on Sat.
Closed Sunday. And am guessing closed on
Monday for our holiday as well. I'm back to
using my old glasses from two years ago.
Thank goodness I saved them!!!
Labels:
backyard,
bbw,
black and white,
chubby,
curves,
doorway,
full figure,
mature,
selfie,
selfportrait,
sunshine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am loving these casual shots of you. You look so at ease in your skin you almost don't notice that your actually nude.
ReplyDeleteThanks Charlie .... IMO, that's how I like photography to appear. But that's just my own taste. *hugs*
DeleteI forgot about the glasses. I hate when things like that happen. And they always manage to happen on the week end.
ReplyDeleteDrives me crazy that I need them to read, and as I get older of course, they need to be stronger! :)
Delete