“Peace can't be seen with eyes,
only the mind can see it
and the heart can feel it.
So open the window
of your mind
to let it come in.”
― Debasish Mridha
sometimes i find myself
propped up in places....
camera at the ready....
isn't it funny how
sometimes it works
and sometimes it doesn't?
i will not be a professional
photographer of sorts because
when i take photos,
my mood,
my feelings,
seem to come out,
even when i don't want them to.

I know how you feel! :-))
ReplyDeleteI even thought this many times when photographing random things as well, not just with the self portraits... And with the self portraits it's just unavoidable.
But, that's a good thing, that's what makes your photos art, right!?
:-))
Yes, its art absolutely! and yes, even when I'm not doing selfies, my mood comes through the lens .... and that's the way I prefer it :)
DeleteOh, I forgot: I love this photo! The face is so sweet and cute.... and I love the lines of your body. Good composition, too.
ReplyDelete