21 May 2014

Pause


When life gets busy, we all need to

take a pause.

The idea of meditating for 15-30 mins

means something else in our busy lives

has to give -- and some days we just

don't have the time for that.

But we all can pause for a minute or two

to take a few deep breaths,

to focus our attention on something else --

maybe something in nature that's around you.


When I got home from work today, got some chores done,
supper started, the sun was streaming at this window, and
I just had to slip into a picture or two.  I haven't been
purposefully neglecting this blog, but have had other things
I've been wanting to get done as well.  I'm trying my hand
at instagram, mostly pics of Sadie, my pug.  lol  That's been
fun!! And I still work on my daily posting challenge of a
topic for photos.  I try and use that for a little humor --
I stick all my photos into a slide show, burn it to a DVD
and send it to my parents, who are getting on in years.
They love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment