There is something
incredibly
arousing
about a
woman
in stockings
and heels.
What is it
about a woman in stockings
that turns men on so much?
Maybe it's just that women
don't wear them often enough.
"If you need to
indulge
the glamor girl
in your soul,
wear a pair of
sexy opera gloves"
“The age of a woman
doesn't mean a thing.
The best tunes are played
on the oldest fiddles.”
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
I don't usually do a lot of edits
to my photos,
but I took liberties with
this black and white set
to make them look aged.
I hope you enjoyed them! ~Gal
Gal - In the previous generations when women wore skirts. To see the top of a women's nylons and garter belt was just the sexiest of visions..
ReplyDeleteDan
Thanks Dan, I agree, the "sneak peek" of a thigh above a stocking if a woman bent over, or a breeze pushed her skirt up, was definitely one of those things enjoyed. Perhaps because it happened on chance, and not on purpose! :) ~Gal
ReplyDelete