17 September 2011

Black and White work







It's early Saturday morning
and its beautiful here in
the Valley of the Sun.

not a cloud in the sky
and no rain in the forecast










it's also one of those
more difficult days
where I get to do
something
that I dread every year.
















When I stepped
outside to check
things in the yard
(not that there's much)
I was inspired
to try taking
some photos












With so much
to do today
not much time for
reflecting










I hope you
enjoy
whatever it is
you're doing
today!


3 comments:

  1. Gawd... You need to a wider distribution so more can admire your beauty and sensuality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Appreciate the comment. This works for me... but thank you for your thoughts. ~Gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmmmmm.............

    these photos and models like you inspired the expression that I don't use very loosely or much:

    The symmetry of sensuality.

    So much quiet passion rests inside of you and your photos.........

    ReplyDelete