21 January 2019
Mondays!?!
How many Mondays
have come and gone
since you said
"I'll start next week!" ??
Take action -- start today!!
Time to start on some kind of plan.
I don't like to think of it as
"diet and exercise" because it implies
things that aren't true!
For me, it's enough to concentrate
on being the healthiest version of me
that I can be.
I made this resolve the day after
I had pizza and a beer for dinner. lol
It's a balmy 68 degrees, just perfect
for being outdoors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't know. But whatever you are doing seems to work. Especially behind. It rhymes with kind.
ReplyDelete“Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies—‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” —God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater - Kurt Vonnegut