
Hello my friend
a very subdued day for me
I worked 6 days, 50 hours
and was exhausted.
One day off and back I go again.
So I re-used this photo.
Another family health issue has come up
and frankly, I'm beginning to freak out
about growing old -- or rather
not being able to grow old!!!
How many of us say
"I wish I'd taken better care of ...."
If you haven't, start now.
There's no better time than the present!
I'm going to try, too.
damn. that's an attractive set and a lovely bra. I mean. Its a beautiful photo. I hope the health issue thing is not as bad as it sounds. We all need to take care of ourselves. It's hard though. That's why I think Vonnegut's "I think we are all here to help each other get through this thing whatever the fuck this thing is." Is a good idea. hugs stay sane
ReplyDelete