26 August 2018

Fire Filter


What matters most

is how well you walk through the fire.

-Charles Bukowski


Wow.  Some crazy news

that tickled me down to my toes!

After all the back and forth,

the anxiety and yes, a little fear,

Elvis was in the building Friday.

After his meeting with upper management

it's been determined that it would be in

his best interest if he accepted a position

at another store!    Total relief ! ! ! !

Good Karma payback??

I don't care how it's categorized

it's a huge weight off my shoulders!

In celebration, another pix

I didn't like in real, added a Fire filter

and this grew on me on so many levels!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! that's really great news!! you are free!

    “Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-Five

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really seems as if I'm free! But ... I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop .... or will it?? ~Gal

      Delete