06 May 2015

Crazy




Sometimes weird ideas


come to me

i was thinking

"what can i do to make

a photo that's different?

i mean, don't you get

tired of seeing

the same old thing?

so i grabbed a kitchen

utensil off the wall,

used it as a 'filter'

*smh*

crazy is as crazy does!

3 comments:

  1. Very good! I love them, brilliant idea!
    Don't be too amazed if I steal it one day... Haha...
    I missed so much beautiful photos here, must come back to look at them all, have to go cook urgently... had a shoot, I forget the normal stuff of life when working on the photos... :-))
    By the way: I'm not tired of your photos yet, can't imagine that will happen soon, either! :-))
    See you! XXX!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful that you're having a great shoot -- can't wait to see the results! I know what you mean about forgetting normal stuff.. but eh, that can wait! Photos are much more important!!!
      xoxox

      Delete
  2. By the way... the shoot was with a very sexy man... soon on the blog, I hope anyway, check him out...
    :-))

    ReplyDelete