Most days when
i grab the camera
Sadie likes to be
right in the thick of it!
Here's the rest of
yesterday's photos --
they didn't get posted
because of some
"Sadie interference".
"People look
more beautiful,
God-like and
dignified to me
when they are naked...
Nothing is more beautiful,
therefore, than a naked person."
---Jim C. Cunningham
I must agree with, Jim C. Cunningham and his comment. Woman are beautiful and goddess like when they're naked. But I can't say the same about men. Maybe that makes me a true heterosexual that I don't find the nude male body attractive. So there for I ask, do you find the male body attractive? Cause seeing you lay there in nothing but a smile is really sexy. Another job well done my darlin, got me excited again!
ReplyDeleteThanks, K! hmm, is a nude male body attractive? That could be a topic in itself as i think it can be- very much so! (i just might have to do a post on this.) to me, in terms of art every body is beautiful, the photographer just has to bring it out. but i think its that much more beautiful when its a person you have a connection with :) HUGS, my friend, hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteReference Kenneth's statement and your reply. I too think the male body can be beautiful. When I was younger I used to think it would be cool to pose for an artist. That was when I was in construction and well toned. Today I am not so sure.
ReplyDeleteI have done some self images but none almost none were ever published. There might be one or two on DA. If your interested I'll send a link.
Charlie
You're an artist, Charlie! Even an out of shape male nude form can be good art with the right lighting and poses!! :)
Delete