“To be yourself
in a world that is constantly
trying to make you something else
is the greatest accomplishment.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Some days it takes great effort to say "this is me"
and be happy with it. We all know we can be
better in many ways. But that should never affect
how we feel about ourselves, nor let us fall into the
trap that says when I do "this" or "that", I'll finally
be happy. I'll never be a size 12, and that's OK.
We need to be happy with ourselves every day,
in every way. :)
I have to comment from time to time on your lovely photographs. You have lots of essence. Your photos are beautiful and natural. I only wish that there were more like you who recognize there own beauty.
ReplyDeleteIn a nut shell what do I think? Only the you are beautiful both inwardly and out.
Thank you Charlie! It's a sad commentary about our society who instills in us what "perfect" is, and we spend too much time trying to obtain the impossible. I wish I'd recognized it long before now, but better late than never! Maybe what I do will inspire others. Your comments are always very much appreciated! ~Gal
ReplyDelete